Life's Daily Challenges Forum
Welcome back to Life's Daily Challenges Forum, we are glad you're here! Please log in.
Welcome back to Life's Daily Challenges Forum, we are glad you're here! Please log in.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This forum is a place for inspiration and hope through life's daily challenges. Poems, quotes, testimony, comfort, support, and more!

RegisterHomeLog inLatest imagesGallery
Welcome New Members!
We're glad to have you. Please feel free to jump into current discussions, or start one of your own. Again, welcome to Life's Daily Challenges!
Latest topics
» Epic Entrepreneur
Coping with stress (including holidays) Empty7/11/2017, 5:37 pm by Nancy

» Do others frustrate you?
Coping with stress (including holidays) Empty9/29/2014, 3:15 pm by Nancy

» Which flower are you?
Coping with stress (including holidays) Empty9/19/2014, 9:54 pm by Nancy

» Saturday fun
Coping with stress (including holidays) Empty9/13/2014, 6:46 pm by Nancy

» Dr. Phil's "Ten Life Laws"
Coping with stress (including holidays) Empty9/8/2014, 1:53 am by Nancy

» NEW FORUM TOPICS!!
Coping with stress (including holidays) Empty9/3/2014, 12:32 am by Nancy

Visit us on Pinterest!
Visit DailyChallenges's profile on Pinterest.
Book Release
Coping with stress (including holidays) Thumbn10

End of Summer Sale!!!
Use coupon code: 9SJBDYRW to save $2.00 off the original list price of $5.38, get your copy of Life's Daily Challenges (printed edition) now and save big!

To get your copy of the printed edition, please visit our: E-Store

Also available on Kindle for $3.00: Kindle Edition
Follow us on Facebook!
Start free!

Free website, marketing tools, training, etc.! BBB credited, W9 filed w/IRS, pay day on Friday through direct deposit!

Join Today!

Coping with stress (including holidays)

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Nancy
Founder, Author
Founder, Author

Number of posts : 253
Humor : Life is funny how it works....so laugh out loud each day.

Coping with stress (including holidays) Empty
PostSubject: Coping with stress (including holidays)   Coping with stress (including holidays) Empty12/13/2008, 10:03 pm

Stress comes when a person is feeling overwhelmed by the uncertain outcome or result of a situation which we do not have an answer to the right away. Overwhelmed by fear, anxieties, sorrow, etc. We might accomplish the task at hand, however, in the long run it takes a toll on us when under too much stress. By dealing with life’s daily challenges under too much stress can cause long term or short term conditions; making it harder for us mentally, emotionally, physically, and spiritually. And sometimes even the holidays we may find there is more stress than usual.

Sure, there are many ways that you can reduce stress; such as taking a small vacation to get away from your daily activities and responsibilities, or perhaps just going to a movie to think about something else for a change. However, in most cases, if it is something that is causing you a large amount of stress and something that requires your attention it will only be there when you return from your little get-away. And therefor, this isn’t always the answer to your problem, and quite possibly it could cause additional problems due to the lack of attention.

The most affective way that I have found to reduce stress is to calm my thoughts, regroup, take action, and think positively about the situation that I am currently in. How do I do this? "Through quiet meditation, and reading inspirational messages on a daily basis". By doing these two things I am able to acknowledge exactly what it is that needs immediate attention, what actions I need to take in order to make a change, and gain the positive influence that I need to built my inner strength and will to tackle the challenge at hand.

You must be able to rely on "yourself" to get you through the emotional, mental, physical, and spiritual stress that has come your way. You might be able to have some assistance from family, friends, organizations or groups, local community, government, etc. However, these individuals will not always be able to relieve you of all or even part of the stress that you are under. It is always best to learn how to relieve yourself of the stress first through simply daily practice of mediation. Then you will see that the other sources of help will follow and make your experience even better.

Basically, quiet meditation and inspirational messages simply bring you back to your authentic self. It enables you to get in touch with your deepest, most inner thoughts, feelings, beliefs, and values. It brings you from the point of desperation to hope and faith, from anxiety to calming thoughts and aspiration, and finally from fear to courage and strength. You begin to learn how to thinking your way into positive living. And through that you will find that stress no longer rules you. And you live your life free from these limitations, bringing you more fulfillment in every aspect in life. Not only on a daily basis, but also through the holidays.
Back to top Go down

Coping with stress (including holidays)
Page 1 of 1