Life's Daily Challenges Forum
Welcome back to Life's Daily Challenges Forum, we are glad you're here! Please log in.
Welcome back to Life's Daily Challenges Forum, we are glad you're here! Please log in.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This forum is a place for inspiration and hope through life's daily challenges. Poems, quotes, testimony, comfort, support, and more!

RegisterHomeLog inLatest imagesGallery
Welcome New Members!
We're glad to have you. Please feel free to jump into current discussions, or start one of your own. Again, welcome to Life's Daily Challenges!
Latest topics
» Epic Entrepreneur
Your dreams are meant to be fulfilled Empty7/11/2017, 5:37 pm by Nancy

» Do others frustrate you?
Your dreams are meant to be fulfilled Empty9/29/2014, 3:15 pm by Nancy

» Which flower are you?
Your dreams are meant to be fulfilled Empty9/19/2014, 9:54 pm by Nancy

» Saturday fun
Your dreams are meant to be fulfilled Empty9/13/2014, 6:46 pm by Nancy

» Dr. Phil's "Ten Life Laws"
Your dreams are meant to be fulfilled Empty9/8/2014, 1:53 am by Nancy

» NEW FORUM TOPICS!!
Your dreams are meant to be fulfilled Empty9/3/2014, 12:32 am by Nancy

Visit us on Pinterest!
Visit DailyChallenges's profile on Pinterest.
Book Release
Your dreams are meant to be fulfilled Thumbn10

End of Summer Sale!!!
Use coupon code: 9SJBDYRW to save $2.00 off the original list price of $5.38, get your copy of Life's Daily Challenges (printed edition) now and save big!

To get your copy of the printed edition, please visit our: E-Store

Also available on Kindle for $3.00: Kindle Edition
Follow us on Facebook!
Start free!

Free website, marketing tools, training, etc.! BBB credited, W9 filed w/IRS, pay day on Friday through direct deposit!

Join Today!

Your dreams are meant to be fulfilled

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Nancy
Founder, Author
Founder, Author

Number of posts : 253
Humor : Life is funny how it works....so laugh out loud each day.

Your dreams are meant to be fulfilled Empty
PostSubject: Your dreams are meant to be fulfilled   Your dreams are meant to be fulfilled Empty12/4/2008, 6:54 pm

What are your dreams? What passions have you had for years, or even perhaps as long as you can remember? Perhaps even as a child, you can recall these dreams being a part of you. These dreams are something that you continue to return to time and time again. You think about them for a while, and then you allow yourself to forget about them as well. By putting them on the back burner, thinking that there is nothing that you can do to pursue these dreams. Or perhaps you have been waiting for someone to wave a magic wand over you, when suddenly your dreams would come true. That sounds wonderful, but quite unlikely.

But these dreams are not created to make you feel inferior, or unworthy. They are your true passion, and a part of who you are. And this passion constantly aches to break free; to express itself through everything that you do in life. And these dreams are waiting for you create, and to allow you to be who you were meant to be all along.

Setting aside the fact that these are dreams and not reality; close your eyes for a moment and imagine yourself living those dreams. Imagine how you would feel being free from the limitations that have held you back from pursuing those dreams. Imagine how these dreams would change your life. How these dreams can create a positive difference for you , and your loved ones. And the beautiful experiences that would come from these dreams being born, nurtured, and fulfilled.

The only thing that holds you back from living your dreams, are the limitations that you allow your mind to create. Perhaps it is fear, anxiety, etc. These are only illusions in your mind. Your life is driven by your thoughts. As you think positively, you act positively. And as you think negatively, you act negatively. Tell yourself that you are no longer going to allow these negative thoughts to drive you in life. Think your way into positive living. Practice every day being the person that you want to be, and fulfill the dreams you hold dear. The more you practice thinking positively, the more you will find you are working toward making those dreams become real, lasting, and valuable part of your life.

As you have imagined what it would be like to have these dreams come true, you are already on your way to making them come true. Just simply by having those few positive thoughts, you have made one step forward. Follow through with the next step, and keep putting one foot in front of the other. Soon you will find that your dreams become closer and closer as you take each step.

Soon you will find that your dreams, are a part of your daily life, and no longer something that you wish for. You will feel more alive than you have ever felt. Because you are finally the person who you were meant to be all along.
Back to top Go down
Jason
Reaching the stars
Reaching the stars

Number of posts : 5

PostSubject: Re: Your dreams are meant to be fulfilled   Your dreams are meant to be fulfilled Empty12/6/2008, 12:53 pm

Quote :
Setting aside the fact that these are dreams and not reality; close your eyes for a moment and imagine yourself living those dreams. Imagine how you would feel being free from the limitations that have held you back from pursuing those dreams. Imagine how these dreams would change your life. How these dreams can create a positive difference for you , and your loved ones. And the beautiful experiences that would come from these dreams being born, nurtured, and fulfilled.
I have tried this and it really inspire me to really fulfill my very own dream and to achieve more greater stuff in the future.
Back to top Go down
Nancy
Founder, Author
Founder, Author

Number of posts : 253
Humor : Life is funny how it works....so laugh out loud each day.

PostSubject: Re: Your dreams are meant to be fulfilled   Your dreams are meant to be fulfilled Empty12/6/2008, 10:33 pm

Yes, I personally find that the more I direct my attention to the dream itself, and direct my attention to what steps I "can take" right at "this moment"....the more I find I keep getting closer & closer to achieving the "final goal". Notice I said final goal, which means that "prior to the final goal", I am actually in the process of making the dream become a reality. Little by little, new windows of opportunity open which lead me in the direction I need in order to take the next step & so on & so on. Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Your dreams are meant to be fulfilled   Your dreams are meant to be fulfilled Empty

Back to top Go down

Your dreams are meant to be fulfilled
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Life's Daily Challenges Forum :: Life's Daily Challenges :: Turning goals into clear visions-
Jump to: